Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Riley's room!!

I am so excited to post the pictures of Riley's room. We have worked hard to make this a special spot for such a special little girl. Funny, when we first found out we were having a girl we did not want any pink...well things evolved and it is ALL pink!!

Clay putting the crib together (pre-pink paint.)
We are so completely blessed and grateful for the support my parents have given us. Thanks to them, we have a wonderful new crib and dresser. It is a beautiful dark espresso color wood and looks so good against the pink walls.


My mom was also so gracious in agreeing to make all of the bedding for Riley and the curtains. It turned out so so good!!! Thanks Mom! We love it and know Riley will too!


Thanks, Kristi, for the super fun tiny "Riley" chair!
Close-up of the awesome bedding by Mom!!

7 comments:

Paige said...

It looks great, I love how the elephants turned out. You are so lucky to have someone that can sew in the family!

Jocelyn said...

What a cute room!

Kelly said...

ditto to what paige said! the bedding looks like something that would have been expensive if bought in a store! so cute! i love the elephants :)

Jeni said...

ADORABLE!! & I love the maternity pics. You look beautiful!! :)

dayme said...

It looks so cute Michelle. I LOVE looking at nurseries and LOVE the pink and black. Super cute, you did a good job!!!!

Miranda said...

How cute! I love it! I am also glad you and Riley are doing so well...she will be here SO SOON! Love you!

HILER said...

so cute! Riley is one lucky little girl!