The weekend of my birthday Clay, Scout and I took a mini-cation. We decided we needed a little time to ourselves before Riley arrives and before I am unable to travel. So we rented a small little beach house in Galveston! We used VBRO.com which was so easy to use and we ended up with a cute little one bedroom bungalow on the beach for a few nights. Other than sleeping or eating, we were on the beach. The weather was nice, warm and sunny most of the time we were there, it was so relaxing!
It was also really fun to take Scout back to the ocean (he went for the first time almost exactly a year ago.) He still absolutely LOVED it!
Clay was quite the chef (he really took care of me all weekend, it was wonderful!)
My handsome boys!!
Ahh yes, I went bare-belly!! Check out the before pic below (from our Mexico trip Aug 08) quite a change in the belly! :) Can't believe the same swimsuit fit!
Handsome beach bum!



1 comment:
You look very good!
Post a Comment