Three years ago today was the most wonderful day of my life. It was the day I married my best friend! Clay, you are an amazing, patient, loving, respectful, giving husband; I love you so so much and I thank God for you each and every day. It is so amazing to look back on where these three years have taken us...our first apartment, our first home, our sweet puppy dog Scout, and our soon-to-be newest addition to the Graham family. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for our next three years!!!
At Dos Brisas, the beautiful bed and breakfast where Clay proposed.
At Dos Brisas, the beautiful bed and breakfast where Clay proposed.
June 3, 2006




3 comments:
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!
Your wedding was so fun and perfect. I was so glad to be a part of it.
Happy Anniversary you two lovebirds! Be glad you have a strong marriage because parenthood will test it a little, but it will also bring you closer and you will fall in love again! HAve a great day!
Post a Comment