On Monday Clay and I went in for my 36 week appointment. It was super, super long (like 4 hours long.) We had another ultrasound and this time it was with the sonographer so she measured Riley and monitored her for certain movements, etc. They gave us great news!! Riley is now in the 15 percentile, up from the 5th percentile. She weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs 7 ounces and I gained weight as well. So we and Dr. Levin were thrilled! Thanks so much for all the prayers for us and Riley, God is so good!
Dr. Levin also said I was 60% effaced and 1 cm dilated. She went over what to do in case I go into labor early, but said she didn't expect me to. We are all set to be induced on Monday, July 6th! I go back, Monday 6/29, for another appointment and will learn what time I am scheduled to be at the hospital!! Clay and I are so so excited but cannot believe it will be here so soon. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant!
Tuesday, I went to see my specialist for the gestational diabetes and unless my blood sugar numbers go crazy between now and July 6th, I will not have to see her again! She said that the likely hood of me remaining diabetic is very low, especially because my numbers were controlled well. All around great news!!
5 years ago



2 comments:
Great news on both of you being healthy! She will be here so soon!!
Wow, Riley will be here so soon, just two days shy of Caroline's birthday!!
Post a Comment