Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memorial day weekend

With our due date quickly approaching, we took our last opportunity to travel to my Mom and Dad's home in Glen Rose! We love it there and always are so relaxed. Unfortunately, we will not be back for awhile. (I'm not sure how early one is supposed to travel with a tiny baby. I guess this is one of many many things I will learn.)



No bare-belly this time! :)

Scout is such a psycho water dog, he would fetch his ball for HOURS! In fact he was jumping into the water so much his paws started to bleed and he sprained his tail (who knew that could happen?) but did that stop him??


When we finally got him home he was a complete zombie for several days. Labs just don't know when to stop!


Sweet Airel about to go for her first swim. Hysterical life jacket!

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Boomer has had a sprained tail from swimming too. It was painful for him.

Paige said...

I can't believe your so close!