Sunday was Clay's birthday!! We were so fortunate to have my family in town to help celebrate. Friday, my parents treated Clay and I and Kristi to a fun, margarita-filled birthday dinner. Well, no margarita for me. Then on Saturday, his family joined us for dinner at our house. Clay loves grilling, but I felt slightly bad making the birthday boy cook his own celebration dinner. I did not get any pics. Whoops.


Sunday, we got a visit from my college roomate and dear friend Paige, Paige's mom, and baby Kylie. (Unfortunately, Blake and Zach stayed home during this trip.) Paige was in a wedding in Houston and I was so excited when she said she would stop by. Paige has two sweet adorable daughters, one only 4 weeks old. She is a pro at this motherhood thing and I totally quizzed her!
Me holding Kylie, she was so sweet. I was slightly nervous, but I should get over that real quick!


Clay was so good with Kylie, this was his first baby to hold EVER. And he just picked her right up and did so so good! I am so proud of my wonderful husband and cannot wait to see him in action with Riley!!!
Sunday afternoon was quite relaxing, until Clay decided we should go "look" at Costco at the flat screen tvs. We have been wanting to upgrade for awhile and Clay has been working so so hard, so I caved. Needless to say we don't ever just "look"!
Here is Clay and the dog fishing out the new purchase. (The picture is kindof dark but Scout decided to help by getting between Clay's legs.)




1 comment:
I am so glad I got to come by! I can't wait to meet Riley and you can quiz me anytime! I actually like being quizzed it makes me feel like I am knowledgeable. :)
Post a Comment