Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

So Blessed

A few weekends ago, Clay and I had our first shower! Our dear friends the Moseley's and both of our sister's were gracious enough to host such a fun celebration. They each worked so hard and made sure every detail was perfect (from the fun cute diaper cake crafted by Kristi, to the yummy-looking mimosa's and petit fours.) Unfortunately, due to camera difficulties the pictures still remain to be unseen. If the technical difficulties subside I will for sure post them!
We were so blessed with many friends and family joining us for the morning brunch, and we are amazed at everyone's love, support and generosity!! We cannot thank everyone enough!

Also, just before the Memorial Day weekend, my first grade team hosted a shower for me at school. They too were so sweet and worked so hard! Everyone at my school has been so supportive and encouraging. I know I will need lots of advice from many of these working mom and dads soon!



Clay and I and the huge, really cute cake!



Another fun diaper cake!


Riley will love this!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am going to a camera store today to see if I can get the problem with my memory card fixed. :( Your belly looks so cute!