So one of my many New Years goals is to create a 365 day photo blog. Some have been know to call this a phlog. :) Basically, it is what it sounds like; Iam going to do my best to take and post one or more pictures per day. I will likely fall behind and even miss a few (okay many days) but I'm okay with that. My reason for doing this to improve my photography skills. I am hoping that by getting out my camera at least once per day, I will learn to look for interesting angles, different subjects and different lighting.
Because I still want to maintain this blog for family and friends and documenting the happenings of our lives, I have created a seperate blog for all of these 365 pics. I have a link to this other blog, the link is in the upper right hand side of this blog. If you click the button "From Michelle's Lens" it will take you right to my new blog.
Now I'm off to catch up on the Christmas pics.
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment