Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Momo Marathon

Riley just recently discovered and fell in love with Elmo. Long story. Try to make it short. I was in a store with Riley several weeks ago, when a little boy Riley's age spotted an Elmo toy. He was chanting Elmo, elmo, elmo over and over. So I asked Riley if she knew who that was. Of course Riley does not sit still or anything especially for cartoons so she had no clue who Elmo was.

A few days later I turned on Sesame Street and let her check out Elmo. She seriously loved Him. Now she asks for Momo all the time. We hardly ever watch TV when Riley is awake but she loves it soo much that we've watched it about 6 times now.

Fast forward to Friday. Since she has been sick, all she has asked for is "Momo." I could hardly move, sit up, etc myself so we had a "Momo Marathon" friday.

I also ran out of my beloved Costco diapers Friday and so quickly RIley and I went to Walgreens to get diapers and Pedialyte popsicles. I grabbed Pampers, not knowing they have Elmo on them. They do. Now Riley loves to change her diaper. She used to run from me and it was a game to chases her, etc. But now all I do is ask if she needs a diaper change and she points down to her belly and says "Momo" "Momo" Cute!! (Until I go back to Costco diapers and she's devistated :)

1 comment:

Miranda said...

We are also big Elmo fans around here! Sorry you were sick! :-(