Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ft Worth zoo

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! We got to spend lots of time relaxing, enjoying family and friends, and reflecting the birth of our sweet Savior.

We were so fortunate to be able to spend an entire week with my family this year. A couple of days into our visit, we headed to the Ft Worth zoo. The weather was perfect and we had such a great time!





Somewhat enjoying petting the goat








Feeding the birds

Was cool for a little while

Until, they get a little too close and Riley tries to grab the little birdie

A little too close for comfort

Whew. He's leaving!


Cool bird

I would love to see one of these in the wild someday. Alaskan cruise maybe? :)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Great shots! I love Clay's face in the bird thing. I never go in there I am such a wiener.