

After a great candlelit, Lord's supper, Christmas eve service at my parent's church, we came back to some yummy food and then it was gift time. Riley had such a blast opening her gifts, she totally understood what to do and loved opening each gift. The first gift she unwrapped she would pull of tiny pieces and then take them one by one to Nana, Papa, or aunt Kristi. But it only took one gift for her to realize there were toys for her inside and she began quickly tearing into the gifts.






So I was totally making fun of Clay's wrapping job on my gift. White lined paper, I couldn't figure it out, my mom had shown him where the gift wrap, ribbon, etc was but no he choose white lined paper. That is, until I saw what he had done with that plain lined paper. 3 amazing drawings, the top one of my parents living room, the middle drawing is of Riley's room, and the 3rd of our family room. Love it!! I only hope Riley gets her artistic skills from her daddy not her mommy!

After a wonderful long week with my parents we headed home, only to discover that Santa came to our house in Houston too.

Almost done with Chrismtas posts (1 at most 2 more to go)



No comments:
Post a Comment