Riley had the stomach bug Thurs and Fri and I am taking her to the Dr this afternoon b/c as of now she still has not eaten anything substantial since Wed morning. Poor thing. She is drinking some but not much. And she is just pretty fussy and not active like her usual self. I'm thinking it may be strep throat or something. We'll see.
I joined Riley in getting sick Friday. And of course, Clay had gone hunting Thursday night and was supposed to be gone through Sunday. Sadly, (not really) the mule broke down and they boys came home early. So Saturday night Clay helped comfort Riley and pamper me. As much as I hate being sick, I would rather still be ill than Riley. It hurts my heart to see her not feeling good.

Pedialyte, water, and saltine crackers. It was all either of us ate on Friday. Sadly just after taking this (horribly out of focus pic...hey I was feeling TERRIBLE.) Riley lost it all over the chair and blanket I was laying on next to her. :(

Daddy and "MoMo" Elmo to the rescue. Aunt Kristi came by to check on us and brought Riley an early Valentines present/get better gift. I'll post about "momo" in a little bit. So that this isn't the longest blog post in history.



1 comment:
Wow Michelle, I am impressed you watched Riley with the stomach bug. I had to call Cas to come help I was feeling so horrible and faint. And I'm with you on tv. Collin never watches it but I was so desperate to just lie there yesterday when I was sick and he was feeling better that I was wishing he'd be into Sesame Street!
Post a Comment