Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Cornered

Riley cornering Scout.

So many people ask me how our dog is with Riley. Anyone who has met Scout knows he is very sweet, smart, and well...a little on the high energy side. He is a lab, enough said. He is however very very tolerant and gentle with Riley.
Ever since Riley started crawling, she has gravitated toward our furry four-legged friend. She loves him and I think it is very sweet. Scout on the other hand, well.... He now loves to spend time outdoors! :) He used to hate being alone outside. Not any more.

Here are some of the many tactics Scout uses when dealing with Riley.
Ignore

Play dead.

Stay calm by breathing and doing crazy yoga moves.

Pretend to sleep.

Not pictured. Escape.

4 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

hahahahah OH MY GOSH! This post made me laugh SO HARD! I can just see him trying to do all these things! What a sweet and tolerant boy!!

Miranda said...

So sweet!

Justin and Allison said...

Ha! This is so cute. Boomer is also sooo good with Caroline. She loves him so much!

kmac said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this! How funny! I am sending this to my in-laws! love you friend!