Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Swim lessons

Riley and I started a Mommy and Me swim class at the Y last week. We are having such a good time playing in the water! Riley really loves to swim and will kick, kick, kick and splash around until we are both soaked. I think she may be half frog! After our first class, I was telling Clay just how much Riley loved it and so Clay decided to join us for our 2nd class. It was great, not only did he get to see her in action but we both got to take pictures too!

(I did not adjust some of the settings before Clay took pics of me and Ry so that is why they are very very bright.)

We will both be sad when the classes end in 3 weeks but I think I will continue to take her for a swim at least once a week!