Not much new going on here. We have just been enjoying a couple of wonderfully relaxing weeks.

Riley and I have been having so much fun during the weekdays lately. We keep busy by having a small playdate each week with a friend or two from our sunday school class and their sweet babies, and we also have been attending our local libraries baby story hour once a week. (This is much more fun that I had originally pictured it being...basically we just sing a few songs, the children's librarian reads a few books, then they bring out two huge tubs (one full of bouncy balls and the other full of fun toys. It is so fun to see Riley interacting with other babies her age!) I don't have any pictures of this just yet...maybe soon. I am practicing more and more with my camera and feel like I still have SO much to learn. Luckily, I have a photography class coming up; I plan to absorb as much new info as my little brain can possibly hold.
Below are just some random pictures taken through the past few weeks.




Don't just stand there, bust a move. Oh yes I did.



2 comments:
Your photos are already so much better! Love the library days - it took us a long time to actually enjoy the experience...
Love the pic of Pax and Riley!!!
Post a Comment