Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

He is Risen!

How thankful I am to have a Savior who died and rose again, so that my sins can be forgiven! I love Easter and love reflecting on the blessings in my life!

We had a wonderful weekend with family, hanging out, eating (alot), and celebrating.

Riley and Daddy checking out her Easter baskets early Sunday morning.

Clay's parents and Riley before church. Riley looks like she's ready to jump down, Riley is still getting used to Clay's dad and she was also getting a little tired....I think it was the bowtie that was scaring her. Kidding! :)

Nana and Pawpaw with Riley
Our neighborhood did not have an egg hunt or anything so on Saturday we visited Kristi's apartment to see the scary Easter bunny.



I love this picture and I can see sooo much of her daddy in her sweet little face!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Michelle that Easter bunny is hysterical! That takes first place for scary awful bunny. Riley is one beautiful girl!

Courtney Squillante said...

So so pretty! She is just getting so big!

Miranda said...

That Easter bunny is the scariest thing I have EVER seen!! At least Riley is the cutest!!

Justin and Allison said...

Love the pictures of your sweet family. Happy Easter.