
52 missions that is.
Our home is not unorganized by any means, but we do live in a small 1950's home with extremely small closets. And while I am not psycho or extreme about this, I do like things to have their place and I like to be organized; I also dislike clutter. So I happened across this blog, and the registered for the weekly emails which contain 1 mission per week. My first mission was to take only 30 minutes and fill one huge trash bag with trash, going room to room.
Well I didn't have a huge trash bag but felt pretty confident that I would not be able to fill even my small kitchen trash bag. (We don't have just a ton of junk lying around...I bet though we will have much more when its time to bag up for donations.) To my suprise I was able to fill the bag. I am looking forward to my next mission!



4 comments:
I'll have to look at that! I love cleaning and organizing!
Cool idea. Oh, will you email me your number, I don't have it anymore, my old phone broke. I went to call you the other day to chat and realized I don't have you in my phone. Or how bout just text me adn I'll save it.
Roy=Paige
This sounds fun! Maybe I should check this out, but wait, I don't have a place of my own right now. Maybe in a few months!
Post a Comment