As of yesterday, Riley is officially 3 months old. Some days it seems like we were just at the hospital and other days it seems as if she has always been here!
Riley's reflux seems to be getting better and she has started taking a few every short naps on her own. I am so happy if we get even one nap a day in, on her own that is...she will sleep all day long on me if I let her! She is still not sleeping on her own, but I know that day will come. (Especially when she grows out of the painful reflux.) She slept last night for 7 hours straight which is huge for her!!
"Oh silly Scout dog"
Here are some things we are noticing:
-Riley is starting to make more and more cooing and random noises.
-She will kind of gasp for air very excited-like if she gets really happy.
-She is smiling more and more and they are huge gummy smiles. (I melt each time I see one.)
-If propped up she will sit for a few seconds before toppling over or slouching down (I found this out from our little 3 months photo session yesterday.)
-Sometimes she seems to be reaching for things..foot, toy, etc. I'm not convinced that she knows she's doing that though. :)
-She LOVES silly faces and silly noises. Clay makes the best silly animal noises and Riley just loves it!
-Riley makes many silly faces herself.
(Previously mentioned silly face)
We love you Riley!



3 comments:
It was great talking to you today! If only you lived here we would kick butt with our casual bible study idea. Riley is so cute! She is a beautiful baby. Enjoy those snuggles!
I know I say it every month, but she is so cute. Love her beautiful eyes.
She is so pretty! I enjoyed talking with you this week...I'm always here to chat ~ I certainly understand sleep problems!!
Post a Comment