Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Rileys new trick

Riley is getting so strong and LOVES to "stand" on her legs. I think she likes this so much because her little tummy is stretched out long. (She is pretty indifferent to sitting, and doesn't much like tummy time or well maybe its I who doesn't like tummy time. She spits up everywhere each day during tummy play.) She will stand for 2-3 minutes at a time. Usually I get tired of supporting her before she gets tired.

Oh and please excuse my high pitched baby voice! :)

Below is the first take...Scout was wanting some attention too!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh my! That is so cute! She and Kylie have opposite body types, two of Riley's legs equal one of Kylie's. Ha.

Miranda said...

So cute! Ranger still loves it when I hold him to stand...so get used to it!

Justin and Allison said...

Her legs are so tiny and cute. I need to meet her ASAP.