Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

I love Sundays!

On our way out the door, headed to church!



Yesterday, Riley went to church for the first time! She did so good in the nursery and we felt completely comfortable leaving her with the wonderful ladies in her class. It was so good to be back in our Sunday school class and to hear Pastor Gregg in person (I have been listening to most of his sermons online...but it just isn't the same.)

Side note: It is way harder to get our family dressed and out the door now. It takes much more planning and effort. I think I need to start packing Riley's things the night before! :)

After church we all laid on the couch for a nice long nap and later we watched football.

Riley watching football with her daddy.


Don't worry Riley, NFL makes me sleepy too!

3 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

yea for church nurseries! so glad you finally left her and it went well!

Miranda said...

Church isn't the same once you have a baby! But getting ready does get a little easier!

Kelly said...

she is so itty bitty!