I went back and forth trying to decide if I should hire someone to take Reese's newborn photos or if I thought I could pull them off myself. The pro that I used for Riley's photos had a newborn herself so I knew she wouldn't be able to do them and I priced a few others but in the end I decided to give it a try. I know a pro photog would have gotten more variety of poses but I think I did a pretty good job. It was nice not to stress about them, I wasn't limited to a short time frame and took these over several days. If Reese wasn't doing well, I just stopped and tried again later. We did have some mishaps, well really only one and it involved lots of poop...it was totally captured on camera. But I will not be posting those as I don't want Reese to hate me when she's 15. :)
I am thrilled with how they turned out!! They are not perfect by any means but I am so happy to have these memories of my sweet girl. Oh and I so admire all newborn photographers (Paige!!!)...that was hard work!!
3 comments:
She is beautiful Michelle! And your pictures turned out amazing! Way to go!
Those are beautiful- and so is Reese! What a previous thing!!!
You did great! She is a beauty!
Post a Comment