Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

dfw

Mid-January, Riley and I headed to DFW for one last time before baby #2 arrives.  It worked out so well because Clay and his business partner had a meeting and some work to be done in DFW, so they joined us at my parents house the day after Riley and I arrived. 

The weather was beautiful and we spent a lot of time outdoors.
 





Some time baking.


And spent our first nights in a "big" bed. 

My parents have a trundle bed in one of the guest rooms and it was perfect to help us transition to her real "big girl" bed.  We left the trundle on the ground just in case she rolled off but she did great and slept so well.  I think I only had to go in and check on her 1, maybe 2 times.

Hard to believe the next time we are there for a visit there will be another sweet baby girl with us!

No comments: