Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

32 weeks!

I say this each time I update the blog, but this pregnancy is flying by soo quickly!  I cannot believe in a few short weeks our baby girl will make her arrival.  I do believe I am in nesting overdrive at the moment.  One thing led to another led to another, which will have to be a post all on its own.  But basically, I still don't have Riley's big girl room ready, which means the nursery is not ready, which means lots more work for me :) 

I have seen Dr. McCloskey a few time since I last updated.  I love my new Dr by the way!! Thanks for the great rec Courtney!!  These appointments have all been easy and short.  She thinks I look good and the baby seems to be doing great.  I am measuring a bit (1-2 cms) small but my Dr thinks that is just normal for me and not a big deal.  We will have a better idea of whats going on inside (ie check fluid levels, etc) in 2 weeks when I go for my ultrasound.   (I had low fluid levels w/ Riley and was placed on a sort of modified bedrest for the last few weeks of pregnancy.  So please pray for me that this will not be the case with this pregnancy.)  





To compare, me at 30 weeks with Riley:

3 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

You look so great!!!!

Justin and Allison said...

You look adorable!

The Lukefahrs said...

You do look so cute! I'm so glad I found your blog - now I will follow it!!