
Please excuse the lack of focus, I took this with my remote and was too lazy to make sure I focused correctly.


So I am now going to see the doctor each week. This week (2 weeks ago...) was the growth ultrasound. I was trying not to be too anxious about this because by this point with Riley I had low amniotic fluid and was asked to take it really, really easy. a la bedrest except for 1 hr of the day. But this time around fluid levels were great! Praise God! And sweet girl #2 is positioned ready to go. I was 1 cm and 50%, nothing super exciting. She was measuring a little on the small side, but I was reassured again that this is likely just normal for me. By the time sweet girl arrives she may be very average sized, especially since she will likely stay put a few weeks longer than her big sister was allowed to. (Riley was induced at 38 weeks).
The plan is to go into labor on my own. Yikes. Poor Clay, he response "Wait, you mean we don't just show up at a scheduled time at the hospital this time?" I think the whole rush to the hospital idea has got him kindof freaked out. ;) And this plan may change if I get to terribly uncomfortable or if there is some other medical reason to induce.



No comments:
Post a Comment