Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

princess Riley and Daddy's haircut

So Clay has been growing out his hair for awhile.  It started unintentionally, a missed hair cut appointment and then no time to reschedule, and it ended up as something Riley referred to as "crazy hair." :)  Clay's hair began to be the first thing people would comment on when they saw him or I and many people commented that he looked like he was a texas country singer.   And many people in his business began referring to Clay's hair as the Swayze.  Clay finally had enough of his hair when he asked Riley who had longer hair, "her or him?" You daddy!

Before:  This was taken 2-3 weeks before he got his hair cut. 


After:  Day of hair cut.  Riley loved rubbing his hair.


Princess Riley has kept Clay and I busy lately.
Some of her favorite things to do are playing dress up.

She even had fun dressing up her Nana!







I found this super cute tutorial for making dinosaur tails on Pinterest.  So I made a pair, 1 for Riley and 1 for her sweet friend Jay.  Riley LOVED walking around making noises like a dino!







She also LOVES her playtime each night with her daddy.  Each night when he gets home they play in her new big girl room (will blog that later) while I'm finishing getting dinner ready.  Riley loves this special time and so does Clay! :)  They are so creative together and I can always hear them laughing and screaming with excitement.






1 comment:

Paige said...

Clay looks great, back to his old sleek self and I find it hysterical that his hair was referred to as the Swayze!