Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wonder Wild




Riley and I met up with our friends Dianne and Harper (from swim class) at Wonder Wild. We had not been before but had heard of the fun times had there. It did not disappoint. Basically Wonder Wild is a large indoor playground. There is a huge inflatable slide, a huge jungle-gym of sorts with a couple of slides, a bouncing pillow, and an area for smaller children too. Riley started in the area for small children and quickly grew bored! Riley explored the whole place and especially loved going up the stairs! What a big girl!!!
Riley and I loved going down Slide #1 togther. Slide #2, not so much. Riley was ready to be out of that slide!

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Fun! Your shower pics look great!! I also love Riley's dress in wordless Wednesday!

Paige said...

he he, I love the diagram!