Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Walking!!!


So Riley is definitely walking now!! She had been taking a few steps here and a couple there and then two weekends ago she started stringing the steps together more. I would say she started walking about 25% of the time and now is up to about 80% of the time.



She still resorts to crawling when she wants to get somewhere fast! The scary thing about her walking is I can turn around for only a second and she's gone (when crawling I could hear her hands hitting the ground and knees shuffling).


I love the way she walks huge steps; some wobbly, some strong, some very fast almost running-like, some high steps, some side steps. Just plain fun to watch!




(We are not usually so quiet, we were trying not to distract Riley! :)

3 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

Yay - a whole new world just opened up for you guys!

Paige said...

Woo hoo!

Miranda said...

Life is officially crazy now!