
Last weekend, I helped host a baby shower for a friend from my sunday school class. I was a little unsure how so many women would fit in our home, but everything worked out great; we all had a great time, everything was beautiful and Lindsay was showered with love and gifts! Lindsay is expecting a sweet baby boy soon! Can't wait to meet Cayden!
Lindsay and her husband Brian love monkeys! So the shower was not complete without a few subtle monkeys here and there!
Lindsay and her husband Brian love monkeys! So the shower was not complete without a few subtle monkeys here and there!


My first attempts at flower arranging, sort of similar to something I saw on Paige's blog for Jeni's shower (minus roses.)
Love this picture. Lindsay and her sister (who just had her baby a few months ago.)
Yummy cookie bar (not shown: milk)
These awesomely cute cupcakes (and cake below) were made by one of the hostesses Jana! They tasted great too!



Lindsay's sweet friend (Emily, in the middle) made Lindsay's bedding for her. It was her first time to make baby bedding and she did such a great job. What an amazing friend!

Hostess: Melissa, Jana, Leslie, Lindsay (mommy-t0-be) and Me. Not shown: Kari.



2 comments:
You did great! I love the cookie bar idea- how fun!
Your pictures are so clear and lovely!
Post a Comment