I am finally getting around to posting pictures of Riley's 1st birthday party. We had a small get together, with friends and family, at our home the Saturday following Riley's actual birth date. It was a day full of pink, orange, and elephants! :)We had a great time and Riley really loved seeing everyone all at once.
My wonderful sister Kristi was so generous and made Riley's cake and smash cake. They turned out sooo cute and totally professional!! Kristi really did a great job on them!



My mom got her sew on and made Riley's two cute #1 onesies (a pink one and a white one)and mom found her pink and orange tutu. I think they look great together and Riley was too cute!


Riley with her friends. All boys! Riley has almost no girlfriends right now. I know that will change but it seems as though everyone around us has boys or is having boys!

Riley and Kaiden playing in the balls.
Riley was just relaxing and taking it all in, while we sang Happy Birthday and she was served her cake.
Cake time!!!

Clay's business partner Kyle's 2 sweet girls helped Riley open all her gifts. They were so great with Riley and so helpful!!


Riley's new wagon (a sweet gift from my parents.) She rode around throughout the house, like a little princess, at the end of the party.
Riley pushing her new stroller and doll around. :)
What a fun party!!



5 comments:
love the colors and the elephants!!
It was perfect! And I am always so amazed at your sister! I wish I had an ounce of that! Can't believe that sweet little girl is one! :)
What a fun party!
The party looked great. The cakes were amazing! It was so fun seeing you Tuesday. I sooo wish we lived closer. I miss you!
Post a Comment