Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Independence Day


Clay, Riley and I were at my parents home again this year for 4th of July. Well, actually Riley and I spent the full week there. Just after the beach vacation, we thought we would move back into our house. But we failed to realize the fumes would be so terrible. I refused to let Riley be in the scary toxic polyurethene-drying smells. So we stayed packed and headed north.

My uncle Sam, aunt Mary, cousin Misty and her 3 kids (Meagan, Aaryn, and Nicki) drove in from Louisiana for the holiday. And Clay and Kristi came as well.



It was a fun, relaxing holiday. Basically, we played some more golf, ate lots of good food, and swam a lot.

I brought out my camera while we were shooting fireworks and we all so much fun playing with sparklers!
Ok so Clay was standing behind Dad drawing with the sparkler. Clay claimed to be drawing Dad with a gun in his hand. Ha, it totally looks like Dad is flipping off the camera.
Clay was really good at this (such an artist!)

1 comment:

HILER said...

Those are totally cool! Looks like fun!