Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MIA

So I have totally been missing in action. A few excuses: 1. we were on vacation for a week 2. circumstances did not allow for our return home for another week 3. and most recently computer problems :(

Soon, very very soon (as soon as I channel my inner computer geekness to fix our computer issues) I will be blogging again.

Some blog posts to look forward to Getting Crafty, Beach Time, Independence Day, Whats old is new again, and 1 year old!!



(And to all you crazy weird Japanese commenters leave strange links on my blog. GO AWAY!)

3 comments:

Paige said...

I get weird japanese commenters every now and then too. Where do they come from and what do they want from us?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shannonmichaelis said...

It's spam. If you approve your blog comments before posting them or allow them to be published then you can delete it. That way it won't go public....