Mission #2: Detox your bag.
My purse usually isn't too bad. Well, okay sometimes isn't too bad. But it does happen to be a catch-all for weird things and tons of receipts. Back when I was teaching I would end up with all sorts of whack objects in my purse. Toy cars, blocks, math manipulatives, you name it.
This is the pile of trash that came from my purse; I am shocked at just how much was in there. After the quick detox, my newly organzied purse contains my wallet, 2 pens (Clay always needs one too during church), Burts Bee's chapstick, small packet of kleenex. Thats it! Yay, oh and I add my phone when out and about.
Mission #3: Bills
So I was supposed to set up auto-pay on every bill that I could. If not able to setup auto payments, enroll for internet payments. And lastly if there were bills that neither could be done, set up calendar for paying those bills. I already do all of this so this, on to the next one.
Mission #4: Forgo the Freebies
Not really sure exactly what freebies they are talking about. I don't sign up for really anything and don't usually pick up any free magazines/articles/etc. The only thing I'm bad about is getting emails from very retailer I have ever shopped. So I think I will unsubscribe to many of these emails. I usually just delete them without reading anyways.
Ready for my next mission.
Get Organized's 52 Organizing Mission.



3 comments:
Good work, plugging right along.
Good work! I'm impressed you actually carry a purse...I always just use the diaper bag. :-)
I signed up after I read your post so now i've gotten the emails as well. i'm loving it!!! I'm only on the bill clean up this week!
Post a Comment