These pics are straight from the new camera, I have not had a chance to edit (play!) with these yet. Some of the colors are off, it was overcast many of the days and I think one of my settings was off. I am having a ton of fun playing around with some of the different settings. There is SO much for me to learn, but I am excited about it.
We had a great time, as usual, seeing my parents. They love love spending time with Riley and they cannot believe how much she changes each time they see her.
We mostly hung out all that weekend, except for an incredibly fun night celebrating Zach's 30th birthday. Paige posted lots of pictures and details. See here and here.
Clay did decide to build a fire pit one night. I still do not understand why though (my parents have a nice outdoor fireplace right by the pool.) Here he is beside his pit, playing with the dogs.
In fact, see the orange frisbee they are tugging on in the pic below. Well, Scout lost that the last time we were visiting and low and behold Chloe brought it back to him the night we arrived. How cute!! :) (Oh and this is probably one of my fav pics I took all weekend, simply due to the fact that I could have never gotten this shot with my old little camera.)
One thing I am loving most about my camera right now is the ability to change how much of the picture is in focus. I love when the backgrounds are blurry! I think it makes the subject stand out so much more!




2 comments:
You are making me want a new camera so bad! Your pictures are really good!
Love the pictures. They are really good.
Post a Comment