Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

On.the.GO!

Woohoo! Riley is crawling. She started moving around last Thursday and hasn't stopped since. Only her version of the crawl is known as the "peg-leg crawl" Riley refuses to let her left knee touch the ground. So instead she uses it to kind of scoot around crab-like. Cute!! She is getting faster and faster and loves this new found independence.




She also mastered pulling up at the same time. I now will often find her standing in her crib when I go in after her naps or she will pull up on her play table, our ottoman, or me. Riley loves to crawl over to me and climb up my lap into my arms. I must say I LOVE this!!

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Congrats to Riley!

Miranda said...

So fun! Your life just got a LOT more interesting!