Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hit 'em, wreck 'em Texas Tech!


(Excuse our terrible flowerbed...we have a newborn! And no time to garden! :)

Go Tech! We are so excited to deck out little miss Riley in her Tech gear. This was her first outfit she ever received...mom and dad knew we'd want our little one to represent! :)
We are looking forward to seeing Tech play for the first time this season and are anxiously awaiting tonights game against Texas (ugghh...let the nerves begin)! There is not a single Tech fan I know that isn't nervous days before each football game. I think that stems from not ever knowing what Tech will do. We could show up and blow it out of the park or....well lets not talk/think about the other scenerio. Go Raiders Go!



(ARRRGGG...Our little Red Raider Pirate...please don't judge. We are not terrible parents, I promise!)

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Haha. Yes, we are always nervous. Cute pictures.

Paige said...

She looks good as a mean pirate! It was a good game, I'm proud of our team.