Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Clay


I knew from the moment I ever thought about us having children that Clay would be the most amazing dad, but he has proved to be better than I ever imagined!! He has fallen head over heals for Riley and loves her so much! One of my favorite sights is seeing her in her daddy's arms. There is something so special about seeing a big strong man holding such a sweet delicate baby...melts my heart.

Not only has he taken such good care of Riley, but me too. He has been so patient and loving with me and has really been solid for me to lean on. Thanks for being a kind, gentle, patient, honest, fun-loving, hard-working, God fearing husband and father. We love you more and thank God for you each day.

2 comments:

Justin and Allison said...

Gosh she is so beautiful.

Miranda said...

You are right...he does look quite smitten!