Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Silly dog

So just when we thought Spring was here, a cold blast of air hit Houston and brought on 4 solid days of rain. I am in no way complaining though...we needed the rain in the worst way!!!

Scout hasn't seen this much rain since he was a small puppy. I, not thinking about this, decided Friday after I got home from work, that he had too much energy to stay inside and that he would like being in the rain.

He loved it, running back and forth in the back yard as fast as possible, tearing around corners of the house at top speed. Well he was enjoying himself so much I decided to leave him there (usually when he wants in he comes to the door and lets us know.) Well, I got busy messing around online and forgot about him. He never came to the door. So about an hour later I go to check on my sweet sweet dog and see that he is no longer black...but soaked and covered from head to tail in mud! He managed to find the only hole in our backyard and dig basically to China!!!


Poor Clay did not know that when he got home he would get to give this wild thing a bath outside!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That is a familiar feeling, a wet muddy dog that no one really wants to wash or deal with. It looks like Scout has a nice time running through the rain!