Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

Whoa, it has been a long time since I blogged! Lots has happened over the last few weeks and I will be slowly updating and catching up.

Starting with my spring break, it was soooo nice to have an entire week off from work! Scout and I made the short road trip up to Ft. Worth to spend some time relaxing with my parents. I love where they live, it is always so relaxing!
While in Ft. Worth, I was able to meet up with some great friends, Allison and Paige! They are both such amazing moms and I hope I handle motherhood as gracefully and wonderfully as those two have. They both have precious daughters so it was really fun for me to see them in action.

Me at 22 weeks with Paige 31 weeks!



Allison and Me


The rest of my time was spent by my parents pool, it wasn't warm enough to layout but I had fun just being in the sun and constantly throwing Scout the ball. Here he is begging for the ball to be thrown (see how polite and patient he is being!!)


That doesn't last long, he wanted his ball badly, about an hour and a half of ball time and I was soaked with cold, cold pool water.

No comments: