Wow so this week I am 20 weeks pregnant! Clay and I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by.
Monday we had the "big" ultrasound. How exciting it was to see how much baby Graham has grown and changed. I was so worried this sonogram would be too short for me to really get a good look at the baby, but it was the opposite. Our sonographer (?) was wonderful and spent so much time with us. She checked out every single body part of our little one and let us ask millions of questions. How cool it was to see the 4 chambers of the heart and to see it pumping!!
A foot with some fingers just above it.
The best part of the whole thing was when we were seeing the babies' legs on the monitor, suddenly baby G kicked. I felt it and saw it all at the same time!! (Until then I had thought I was feeling kicks, but wasn't 100% sure, so it totally confirmed it! Apparently baby G is quite the mover and shaker, the whole time moving arms, legs, flipping around. Too funny!!
Head to the left, hand to the right.
Clay and I asked the sonographer to not tell us if baby G is a boy or girl, but to place it in an envelope (sealed envelope.) We will be opening it this weekend with both of our families!! :)
Profile. Its amazing the images a sonogram can produce!!



3 comments:
I'll be expecting a call this weekend!!!! I can't wait!
How exciting and sweet! I bet you are so thrilled.
What a great way to share the news with your family, although I wouldn't have the will power to wait!!
Post a Comment