Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2014

Phone dump-March


I take many more photos with my phone than my big girl camera! Because I'm so far behind on blogging I can't remember what we did that particular month but looking through my phone helps.

Here are some things I want to remember!

Loves her bows!

Aunt Kristi's new puppy

We went to visit mom and dad (this may have been February) Fossil Rim is always a hit!
So is big rock park.  Riley loved "adventuring" with her daddy.

She even attempted fishing. My dad cams home from work one afternoon to "papa will you take me fishing?" Of course he and clay ran right out and got that girl a little pole. She may have only lasted about 6 minutes ;)


Houston Rodeo fun! Pure joy over receiving the Frozen dvd. First Bahama Bucks experience (soooo glad they will be opening one much closer in a few weeks/months). They enjoyed it, just not their mommy trying to get a picture :) More Houston Rodeo fun. This time the actual rodeo and zac brown band. :) Love these sweet girls so much!!!

No comments: