Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2014

March catch up

So not only have I been in a blogging rut but a photo taking/editing rut too.  The good side of that, my posts will likely be much shorter.  :)

March was a sweet month for us. Reese turned 2 (that will be a post of it's own) and Reese started school, and that is pretty much all i can remember because I did not take many photos and my feeble brain cannot remember yesterday much less 5 months ago.

A few random pictures from March.





Despite how she looks, she really was very very excited and happy to start going to school! 
I had asked if an open spot came available for Reese to start school after the Christmas break, and unfortunately nothing came open.  But I received a call from the director of Riley's school in early March and she said if we wanted Reese could start immediately.  Reese was soooo ready!  She has been watching Riley get dropped off at school for months now and everytime she had a chance to go into Riley's classroom, Reese would bolt to the chairs and not want to leave.  We were very excited for her.

She never even cried when I dropped her off.  She just walked off happily into her classroom and immediately got to work.  I think that was harder for me than if she had bawled or begged for me not to leave.  She is my little independent lady though. 



I'm obsessed with this photo! I love how she drew her chevron stripes on her self portrait. Sweet girl is getting big!
















I have a feeling we will see this look a ton in about 8-10 years. :)

No comments: