
Aunt Kristi was so sweet to make an awesome Elmo cake and cute Elmo cupcakes!


We set up Riley's water and sand table, her baby pool and her birthday present from Clay and I (her new climb and slide play thing) and let the kids run free.

Birthday girl (with her new Elmo swimsuit, thanks Nana!) and in the background, Jay.



Time for some food! Clay was great and manned the grill, he served up some yummy burgers, hot dogs and sausage.
Sorry Court, this was one of the best shots I got of Jay. He was eating in almost all of them :)
Riley was so sweet when everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her.
She still talks about her tongue being black when she ate Elmo cake.
Although we asked for no gifts, grandparents and a few others could not resist. :) Riley loved opening everything after most everyone left.

Riley loves her new suitcase and backpack. Perfect for visiting Nana and Papa and the backpack will be going to school with Riley soon!!
We ended the night with our favorite pair of pjs. Elmo pjs of course!
Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl!



3 comments:
Those are precious pictures! Can't believe that sweet girl is already two!! Oh, and I LOVE that picture of Jay!!!
Happy Birthday! :)
Happy Birthday Riley! Aunt Kristi did an AMAZING job on the cake and cupcakes! Wow! I've enjoyed getting to watch Riley grow up via the blog! :)
Post a Comment