Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

gecko?

Early one morning I walked out the front door with Scout and nearly stepped on this little fellow. So cool. And the perfect subject for my macro lens. I ran back inside hoping the little man would not move too much. Low and behold he was still there when I got back with my camera.

A minute or two into shooting this guy and I realize that ants are crawling on him. Weird. Then I looked more closely and realize he was already dead. Boo and yuck but still made for interesting photos. Fair warning: If you don't want to see a dead gecko, look no further.



Clay took one look at my pics and laughed at me. "Of course he's dead Michelle. He's missing like half the skin off his back." Super observant of me. :(

No comments: