Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

splash time

Friday morning Riley and I met up with some of our favorite playmates at a local splash pad. We had never been to this splashpad before and Riley had a great time; we will definitely be going back! We beat the heat and most of the crowd going as early as we did, it worked out great!

Riley looking way too cool!



Sweet, fearless Jay!









I snapped this right as the large bucket of water fell from way above her head...I just knew Riley was going to get knocked down by the water or freak out on me but to my surprise just a few wimpers and a little reassurance from mom and all was good!

1 comment:

HILER said...

We love this splash pad! Jackson was just asking to go again tonight at dinner. Glad yall had fun!