Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Girls Weekend

The end of April and first of May, I headed down to Horseshoe Bay to meet up with some of my college sorority sisters. Paige's parents were so sweet to let us take over their amazing lake house for the weekend! It was such a wonderful, relaxing weekend (my first time away from Riley longer than a night), full of lots of laughing and catching up. Clay did a great job watching Riley while I was gone, even though she was sick the entire time. He handled it like the pro daddy he is and never once complained. He was only a little disappointed because of all the daddy-daughter dates he had to miss out on because she was just feeling too bad.

I didn't take my camera but luckily Paige and Jeni captured some fun moments. Thanks girls!


Allison, Paige, Jenny, Jeni, Dayme, Shannon, and Me




8th floor Chitwood dorms holla :) haha!



So much fun!!! We are hoping to make this trip a tradition :)

No comments: