This year we spent our Thanksgiving with Clay's family. We had a wonderful meal, good quality time with family and we were able to relax a ton! I sadly forgot my memory card, I lugged all my camera gear up to Kingwood only to pull out my camera to take a pic and a black screen flashed up "No card." Boo. Poor planning on my part. I did get a few pics from the weekend before, when Riley's Great Grannie flew into town (she stayed the whole week of Thanksgiving). Grannie had not seen Riley since last year about this time.
Here are a few pics of us just playing outside waiting for Grannie to get here. I hardly have any pics of me and Riley so I handed off the camera and I think Clay did a good job with these shots. :)
1 comment:
the pictures of you and Riley are so pretty! it's so important for us to get in front of the camera every once in a while!
Post a Comment