I got a little crafty before Thanksgiving and decided to sew Riley a few more things. Here she is modeling her new skirt (love this fabric) and her turkey top. I started a red and white dress for Christmas but it will have to be a Valentines dress because I haven't gotten around to finishing it. :) Sewing is fun but its alot of work when you don't have a dedicated space for it. Having to drag out all the supplies and machine out, and cleaning it all up and storing it again is my road block.

I can't believe I got both Scout and Riley to sit still and look at me for this picture. Lucky shot.

Oh and here are a few shots documenting the fun tantrums that can be thrown. Poor thing! She actually is really a very sweet, good natured girl. But she can get frustrated if I don't understand what she wants, or if she doesn't want to do something, or if she's doing something that she shouldn't be.


No comments:
Post a Comment