Your pics are great, as usual. Got your sweet text. You are such a great friend. Miss you tons. Lets get together sometime over the holidays. Hopefully you'll be up here quite a bit!
I love your blog. A friend directed me there and i just love your pictures. Can you tell me what type of camera you shoot with? I know the camera is only a small piece but I am looking to buy my first slr and thought you might have insight. Thanks!
2 comments:
Your pics are great, as usual. Got your sweet text. You are such a great friend. Miss you tons. Lets get together sometime over the holidays. Hopefully you'll be up here quite a bit!
I love your blog. A friend directed me there and i just love your pictures. Can you tell me what type of camera you shoot with? I know the camera is only a small piece but I am looking to buy my first slr and thought you might have insight. Thanks!
Post a Comment