






Trick or treating for the first time! She loved carrying around her bag.



I love our neighborhood, especially this time of year. For Halloween each year we have a block party in one of the cul de sacs, then all at once the kids race to each house trick or treating. Our whole street and likely neighborhood pulls out the chairs and sits out in the front yards passing out candy. Fun times! (Growing up in the country we never had many (if any) trick or treaters and so Mom, Dad and Kristi love to get in on the action of passing out candy. :)



4 comments:
Precious!
So sweet and too cute!! I wish we could have had our little lambs get together.
Oh, she's soooo cute!
I apologized to Collin, but I told him that Riley completely beat him in the Halloween cuteness category. Michelle - she is too adorable! And what phenomenal pictures. Cas was amazed by the close-up.
Post a Comment