Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Playdates with little bittys

And I'm finally back from a nice little blogging break. I just really didn't feel like getting on the computer much this past week. But I will resume my at least once a week posting. :)

------

Towards the end of last month, Riley got to play with several teeny tiny babies. It is hard to believe (and crazy that I really have trouble remembering) she was ever that small.

One of Riley's special guests came to visit with her parents all the way from San Jose, CA. Clays great friend, Jamall and his beautiful wife Andrea, came by to introduce us to sweet Aryah. She is precious and such a good, sweet baby. I seriously didn't know babies could be so good. I mean I haven't really been around many other babies (other than about 30 mins) so its nice to see a different non-colicy side of these tiny beings.





I thought Riley would be very jealous when I got to hold Aryah but she didn't even protest once.

Riley also got to spend sweet time with baby Jay and Callie. Jay belongs to my good friend, Courtney, from my old school; she helped me survive my first year of teaching. :) Jay is such a sweet baby, he spends most of his time resting on his mommy and smiling. And Callie belongs to one of my sorority sisters, Cari. Callie has got to be the easiest-going baby alive. These babies actually nap and sleep!




(Jay was such a cute football for Halloween!)

1 comment:

chris & cheryl butler said...

WEll, thank you for your information. I am ordering this weekend; so excited. I would love to get those free online tutorials from you. if you could send me an email that would be awesome: cheryl@chrisbutler.net. Thanks!